FPGA Module SG280
- Handling up to 20 M ASIC gates capacity
- Modular with 1 x Intel® Stratix® 10 SG280 FPGA
- Up to 1026 free user I/O
- Up to 8 individually adjustable voltage regions
- Up to 1.0 Gbps single ended point to point speed
The proFPGA SG 280 FPGA module is the logic core for the scalable and modular multi FPGA High Performance Computing solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of HPC. It addresses customers who need platforms with maximum performance, ultra-low latency and high data throughput. The innovative system concept and technologies offer highest flexibility and reusability for several projects, which guarantees the best return on invest.
The proFPGA SG 280 FPGA module only works in combination with a proFPGA uno, duo or quad motherboard and offers with its latest Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA technology a maximum capacity of up to 20 M ASIC gates alone in one FPGA. It is designed to achieve highest performance in combination with its high speed connectors.
The module offers with its 8 extension sites up to 1026 user I/Os for daughter boards (e.g. memory or interface boards), interconnect cables or customer specific application boards.
In addition to the regular I/Os the module provides 24 high speed serial transceivers (1 x 12 and 2 x 6 Transceiver Tiles) running up to 17.4 Gbps for high speed interfaces like PCIe Gen4. All 8 extension sites offer individually and stepless adjustable voltage regions from 1.2V up to 1.8V.
- Intel® Stratix® 10 GX2800 F2912 (speedgrade 1/2/3)
- Up to 20 M ASIC gates
- Up to 229 Mbit on one board (SG280 FPGA)
- Up to 1.0 Gbps single ended (standard I/O)/ up to 17.4 Gbps differential
- Up to 8 Extension sites with high speed connectors
- Overall up to 1026 signals for I/O
- 4x141 I/Os to top side connectors
- 3x141 and 1x39 I/Os to bottom side connectors
- Single-ended or differential
High Speed I/O transceivers
- Up to 24 (SG280 FPGA) dedicated high speed serial transceivers running up to 17.4 Gbps
- Flexible via high-speed interconnection boards or cables
- 8 individually adjustable voltage regions per FPGA Module
- Stepless from 1.2 up 1.8V
- Automated detection of daughter card and adjustment of right voltage
- With proFPGA uno, duo or quad Motherboard via Ethernet, USB, PCIe
Product article number
- PROF113 FM-1SG280-R1
- PROF-FM-ASG280-1/-2/-3 (speedgrade 1/2/3)