proFPGA uno Motherboard
- Offering up to 8 extension sites
- Modular for various proFPGA FPGA Modules
- Up to 1100 signals for I/O and inter FPGA connection
- On board operating and host data exchange system
- Multi motherboard connectivity support
Overview High Performance Computing Solution
The proFPGA uno Motherboard is the basis for the scalable, and modular IP solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based High Performance Computing. It addresses customers who need platforms with maximum performance, ultra-low latency and high data throughput. The innovative system concept and technologies offer highest flexibility and reuseability for several projects, which guarantees the best return on invest.
The proFPGA uno motherboard, which is optimized to achieve highest performance, offers 8 extension sites for one proFPGA FPGA module, standard proFPGA daughter boards or cables or customer specific application boards.
Further the motherboard provides an extensive set of features and tools, like remote system configuration over an host data exchange system running over USB or Ethernet. Besides it has an integrated mechanism to automatically detect all plugged proFPGA FPGA modules, and daughter boards and sets the power and I/O voltage correctly, which extraordinarily simplifies the usage of the FPGA based system.
- Various proFPGA FPGA Modules
- 8 fixed clock generators
- 2 x Quartz
Clock Synch Generators
- JTAG chain for Xilinx and Altera FPGA Modules
Host Data Exchange Interfaces
- USB, Ethernet
- offering up to 0.3 kW for proFPGA FPGA Modules power supply
Board Detection and Power Protection
- automatic daughter board, cable and FPGA module detection and right power setting
- standalone usage and system control
Product article number
- PROF047 MB-1M-R1/R2