proFPGA DDR3 4GB SDRAM Board
- up to 4GB DDR3-1600 memory
- Assembled with 4x Micron MT41K512M16TNA-125 chips
- 64 bit wide databus
- Data rate up to 750 Mbps (with Xilinix MIG)
- Length matched board design offering highest performance
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility and reusability.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA DDR3-4 SDRAM board. This daughter board occupies one extension site of the proFPGA system and offers up to 4GB DDR3 SDRAM memory and can be accessed over a 64bit databus. Due to the length matched board design, the daughter boards can be used with performances of up to 750 Mbps (with Xilinix MIG). Besides the board offers 16 on board LEDs, which can we used for debugging purpose.
- 4x Micron MT41K512M16TNA-125
- 4 GByte
- up to 750 Mbps (with Xilinix MIG)
- 64 bit
- Equipped with 16 LEDs and ID chip for automatic board recognition via proFPGA motherboard
Product article number
- PROF27 EB-PDS-DDR3-R3