proFPGA Interconnect Cable (70-Pin)
- Length matched high-speed interconnectcable
- Connects any extension sites (all directions)
- Creates a bus between two extension site connectors
- Connects up to 52 I/Os (one I/O banks), 8 clock I/Os
- Maximum point to point performance
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA High Performance Computing solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based HPC. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility, reusability, high data throughput and low latency.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA Interconnect Cable. The proFPGA Interconnect Cable connects any 2 extension site connectors of the proFPGA system together. Over the length matched high-performance cables up to 52 I/0s can be connected with a maximum point to point performance depending on the used FPGA type. The board can be used with single ended and differential connections. It is available in 400 mm or 800 mm length.
- up 52
- Maximum point to point performance depending on the used FPGA type
- Equipped with ID chip for automatic board recognition via proFPGA motherboard
Product article number
- PROF-A-IC-C-70P-40 (400mm), PROF-A-IC-C-70P-80 (800mm)